AAI Recruitment 2021: Airports Authority of India invites online application forms from the eligible candidates for filling up 90 vacancies for the post of Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice.
Candidates with the qualification of B.E / B.Tech / Diploma/ITI in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for the Apprenticeship Training Program in Northern Region for the year 2021-22. During the period of Apprenticeship, the candidates are governed by the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice||90 Posts||B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||02|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||04|
|ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)||24|
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- For General – 26 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/-
- New Delhi
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Check Notification
|Online Application Start:||13-10-2021|
|Registration Last Date||31-10-2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Find & click on notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.