IARI Recruitment 2022: ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has released the job notification regarding the filling of Technician (T-1) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online applications from eligible candidates who have the required qualifications. These 641 Technician (T-1) Posts are Across India. IARI Recruitment 2022 The eligible candidates can apply for the post Online from 18.12.2021 to 10.01.2022
IARI Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
- Organization Name : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- Post Name : Technician (T-1)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : F.No. 1-1/2021/Rectt. Cell/Technical (CBT)
- Vacancies : 641
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.21,700 – Rs.36,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 18.12.2021
- Last Date : 10.01.2022
Important Dates: IARI Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply : 18 December 2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications : 10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment : 10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)
- Date of online objective type examination (CBT) : Between 25 January- 05 February,2022
Vacancy Details: IARI Recruitment 2022
- UR : 286
- OBC : 133
- EWS : 61
- SC : 93
- ST : 68
Vacancy Details (Kerala): IARI Recruitment 2022
- ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi : 75
- ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Cochin : 01
- ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Trivandrum : 01
For More Details Refer Official NotificationExamination Cities (Kerala): IARI Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: IARI Recruitment 2022
- Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e. closing date of online application
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e., closing date of online application. The maximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable: –
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- (iii) For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are also covered under the ‘Person with Benchmark Disability’ category will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both of their respective categories.
Matriculation pass from a recognized Board. The candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form. Where the percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of the university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form. Candidates will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the university evidencing the conversion formula of the university when called for document verification. Round off % age will not be accepted under any circumstances for consideration for appointment. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Technician (T-1) : Matriculation (10th) pass from a recognized Board.
- UR/OBC-NCL(NCL)/EWS : Rs.1000/-
- Women/ Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Ex-Servicemen / Person with Benchmark Disability : Rs.300/-
All Female Candidates And Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribe/ex-servicemen Person With Benchmark Disability Are Exempted From Payment Of Examination Fee. They Have To Pay Registration Fee-Only.
The IARI under the Administrative control of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, DARE, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi will hold an online computer-based test (CBT) for the selection of Technicians.
- Maximum marks: The examination will be of 100 marks.
- Duration of exam: The duration will be of one and half hours.
- Language of question paper: The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.
- Type of questions: Questions will be MCQ type.
- No of questions: Computer Based Test/Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions.
- Negative marking: For each wrong answer ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
- Qualifying marks: Qualifying marks in written test/CBT (*UR : 40%, *SC/OBC-NCL/EWS : 30%, *ST : 25%)
|Subject||Max. Marks/ Questions||Total Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||1 and 1/2 hours|
How to Apply: IARI Recruitment 2022
If you are interested and find yourself eligible for Technician (T-1), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 18 Dec 2021 to 10 Jan 2022.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.iari.res.in
- Find the Technician (T-1) Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Limited requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe