BOB Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification at bankofbaroda.in for recruitment to the Post of Cash Management on Fixed Term Engagement on Contract Basis in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Apr-2022
Vacancy Details – BOB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post Details||Asst. Vice President|
Acquisition & Relationship Manager
|Salary||Rs.1500000-1800000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||1 Ahmedabad |
10 New Delhi
|BOB Official Website||bankofbaroda.in|
BOB Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Vice President – Acquisition & Relationship Management||50|
|Assistant Vice President – Product Manager||3|
Age Limit – BOB Recruitment 2022
- As per the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-07-2022.
Education Qualification – BOB Recruitment 2022
- Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management (Min 2 Year course) /CA
- B. E. / B. Tech / MCA / CA / MBA / PG Diploma in Business
Work Experience – BOB Recruitment 2022
Assistant Vice President – Acquisition & Relationship Management
Min. 5 Years of Work Experience with at least
a) 3 years in Public / Private / Foreign Banks / in Sales/Relationship Management in Cash Management Services OR
b) 3 years in a B2B/B2C Payment Company in Corporate / Bank sales role
Assistant Vice President – Product Manager
Min. 5 years of product development experience in Public Sector Bank / Private Bank / Foreign Bank/NBFC/Fintech in which must have handled one or more of the following –
a) API integrations
Application Fees – BOB Recruitment 2022
- Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women
Selection Process – BOB Recruitment 2022
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Methodology for Selection for Assistant Vice President – Acquisition & Relationship Management :
- Applications for the post of Assistant Vice President – Acquisition & Relationship Management are invited city/location wise.
- The shortlisting of applications, invitation for selection process, and preparation of merit list shall be location wise for these positions.
- The Bank at its discretion reserve the right to modify/add/reduce the vacancies/locations as per the business requirements, administrative considerations and/or performance of candidates in the selection process or any other circumstances.
How to Apply – BOB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Personal interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.
|Last Date to Submit the Application||26.04.2022 (23:59 hours)|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click here|