CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force has released a notification for the recruitment of Head Constable posts in the Sports Quota. Applications are invited in offline mode for the posts of Head Constable (GD) Jobs 2021-22. Those Candidates who are interested in the recruitment are advised to check the official notification for the details on eligibility criteria.
CISF Vacancy Detailed Notification 2021 PDF can be checked in the below section. According to the notification, there are a total of 249 Head Constable vacancies that are to be filled. Eligible interested candidates can apply for these posts in their relevant discipline until the last date i.e. 31 March 2022. The application registration starting date will be intimated on the official website soon.
All the details related to CISF Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Form, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, etc are given below. Therefore, read the detailed notification properly before submitting an application form.
CISF Recruitment 2021-2022 Summary
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Posts Name||Head Constable (Sports Quota)|
|Mode of application submission||Offline mode|
|Last date to submit an application form||31 March 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Details Educational Qualification
- Applicant must have passed 12th class from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Physical Test Details
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 to 23 years as of 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1998 and later than 01/08/2003). Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules and regulations.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates should go to the CISF HC Sports Quota Vacancy 2021 Notification given below for application fee details.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: ₹100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female: NIL
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Documents Verification
- Trial Test (20 Marks)
- Proficiency Test (40 Marks)
- Medical Examination
CISF Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of application submission – to be announced
- Last date to submit application form – 31 March 2022
- Application Fee submission last date – 31 March 2022
How to apply for CISF Head Constable Jobs 2022?
- First of all, visit the official website cisf.gov.in
- Download and check the CISF Head Constable Jobs Notification 2021-2022.
- Get the application form and fill in the required details correctly.
- Complete the application fee payment through the desired mode.
- Finally, send the application form to the concerned postal address.