Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification for the recruitment of Naviks / Yantriks 2022. According to the Coast Guard job notification, youth who have passed 10th and 12th from the science stream can apply online for these General Duty (GD) and Domestic branch posts.
Youth who have passed high school and intermediate has a golden opportunity to get a job in the Indian Coast Guard. The Coast Guard has drawn recruitment to 322 posts of Sailor (Navik) and Mechanic (Yantrik).
The process of online application for these posts will start on 04 January 2022. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Indian Coast Guard will select the candidates through the online examination.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Summary
|Recruiter||Indian Coast Guard|
|Jobs||Sailor (Navik)Mechanic (Yantrik)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam + Physical Test + Medical Examination|
|Official Website for the Online Registration||joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in|
|Last Date to apply ICG Application Form||14 January 2022|
- As per the Coast Guard Jobs Notification, candidates applying for the posts of Sailor (General Duty) should pass 12th with Physics and Mathematics Subject.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Sailor (Domestic Branch) should pass Class 10th.
- Also, candidates applying for Mechanic (Yantrik) posts should have a diploma in engineering along with Matriculation.
- According to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Advertisement, the minimum age of candidates applying for these posts should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 22 years.
- The date of birth of candidates applying for the posts of Navik GD and Yantrik should be between 1st July 2000 to 31st July 2004.
- In addition, the date of birth of applicants for the Navik Domestic Branch should be between 01 October 2000, and 30 September 2004.
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates are applicable to the relevant candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
General, OBC, and EWS category applicants will have to submit a ₹250 application fee. Application for SC and ST category applicants is free of cost. As per the notification of the Indian Coast Guard, the application fee can be deposited through debit card credit card or net banking.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the online application for these posts of Sailor and Mechanical, you need to visit the official Indian coast guard recruitment 2022 website https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Here you will find a link to the advertisement for this recruitment on the left. After reading the instructions, you can complete the application process.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Coast Guard Sailor/Mechanic Recruitment Notice PDF 2022||Click Here|
|Guidelines to fill up ICG Form 2022||Click Here|