Indian Oil Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications for 1968 Apprentice posts under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Refineries Division. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of IOCL, iocl.com. The last date to apply is November 12, 2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Apprentice||1968 Posts||10th Std/ 12th Std/ BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma|
|Names of the Refineries||No of vacancy|
- Applicants must hold a three-year diploma from an accredited institution in the relevant field.
- For a trade apprentice (accountant), the candidate must have a full-time graduate degree in commerce from the government. If you are an apprentice (data entry operator) while you are a certified institution/university, you can apply for a Class 12 pass with a “domestic data entry operator” skill certificate holder.
- PRPC Panipat
- IOCL Apprentice selection will be based on Written Test
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Age limit should be 18 to 24 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Check Advt
|Online Application Start:||22.10.2021|
|Registration Last Date||12.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website iocl.com
- Click “Career” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here to Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|