NSIT Recruitment 2022: The Netaji Subhas University of Technology is a Centre of Higher Technical Education, the University is looking for Young, Energetic, Dynamic, and Result oriented candidates for the following posts. The posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Vacancy. Moreover, there are total 152 Group A faculty vacancies are available at NSIT. Those candidates who are interested in NSIT recruitment 2022 may apply through online mode only. The online submission of the application opens from 16.03.2022 to 25.04.2022. Also, send a hard copy of the online application submission form along with the self-attested copies of all documents in support of academic and research performance and other scholarly and academic credentials/ accomplishments on or before 10.05.2022
Vacancy Summary – NSIT Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Netaji Subhas University of Technology|
|Job Name||Assistant, Associate Professor & Professor|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||16.03.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||25.04.2022|
|Hard copy Submission due date||10.05.2022|
Vacancy Details – NSIT Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualifications – NSIT Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|The candidate should possess a PG/ Ph.D. degree in a relevant field.|
Job Location – NSIT Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – NSIT Recruitment 2022
- Selection process will be based on written tests only for Assistant Professor.
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Document Verification.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Hard Copy Submission Address
- The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Faug Marg, Sector-3, Dwaraka, New Delhi- 110078 by May 10, 2022, up to 06:00 pm
|Posts Name||Max. Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||35 years|
|Associate Professor||50 years|
Salary Details – NSIT Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||RS. 57,700-1,82,400 (LEVEL-10)|
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates who are applying for the unreserved post are required to pay processing fees only.
|Starting Date of the Online Application||16 March 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||25 April 2022|
|Hard copy Submission due date||10 May 2022|
How to Apply – NSIT Recruitment 2022
- First, go to the official website nsit.ac.in or https://imsnsit.org/imsnsit/nsitrecruitment.php
- Click Recruitment under the Useful Links section or the notification is scrolled on the homepage.
- Select the notice Academic – Online Application for Faculty Positions.
- View the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for NSIT jobs through online mode.
- The online application direct link is given below.
- Enter the details correctly and then make the payment.
- Once check the details and then click submit button.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at careerexams to know the latest job updates.