Odisha Police Recruitment 2022: Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) has invited applications for 144 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 02 Jan 2022.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2022 – Summary
|Organization||Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB)|
|Post Name||144 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts|
|Qualification||B.Sc / BCA / B-Tech|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Physical Test|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Last Date||13th Dec 2021 – 2nd Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Odisha Police Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)
Total Vacancy: 144
Salary: Rs. 15000 PM
Category wise Details
Age Limit :
- General : 21 – 25 Years
- SC/ ST/ SEBC : 21 – 30 Years
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science and Technology or Electronics & Telecommunications or Information Technology & Management or Electronics Science or Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Electronics or allied subjects or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized University.
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Physical Test.
- General: Rs. 335
- SC/ ST: No Fee
Job Location: Odisha
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 Jan 2022
How to Apply
- Mode of Application for this Odisha Police ASI Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Odisha Police ASI Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.